1. Administering Oracle EBS (R12.x), Database (RAC – R12.x), WebLogic (R11g, R12c) and Enterprise Manager (R12c)
2. Experience in Application and database patching, cloning and upgrades
3. Experience in Oracle RAC, ASM, RMAN, Data Guard Technologies
4. Experience in Applications Parallel concurrent Processing (PCP), Oracle Application Server, Oracle Forms
configuration, DMZ setup, shared and multi-node application tiers
5. Experience in Oracle Applications workflow configuration, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
6. Knowledge and experience in disaster recovery failover / failover procedure
7. Monitoring and troubleshooting Database and EBS application performance issues, diagnostics and troubleshooting
8. Good understanding of Oracle FMW architecture, web service standards, Java EE specifications.
9. Hands on experience on Single sign-On(SSO) for Oracle EBS R12 using Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, 12c, OAM and OID environments
10. Install, configure and administer Oracle WebLogic, troubleshoot environment and application issues.
11. WebLogic JDBC connection pool and multi-pool configuration with Oracle Database
12. Troubleshooting Memory issues in Java Applications Monitor JVM Performance by adjusting heap size and garbage collection parameters
13. Analyse environment / server performance data and identify all sources of problems and recommend course of action to increase performance.
14. Configure, install, Deploy, maintain Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control Management server and agents
15. Configure, Discover fusion middleware targets enabling automatic and manual discovery of targets
16. Knowledge in Unix shell and WLST scripting
17. Knowledge in ITIL framework