- 5 – 7 years of SAP experience in SAP EHS and integration experience in other SAP modules.
- Worked on support and delivery projects.
- Experience in SAP EHS processes – Expert rule, Ariel stage upload, OSHA reporting and Specification Management
- Have a good understanding of Product Safety, Dangerous Goods Management, EHS WWI and Phrase Management.
- SAP IS Retail experience is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in EDI/IDOC Interface.
- Ability to understand the landscape & architecture and Third Party or Legacy Systems and Integration.
- Design, configure and test SAP functional processes.
- Ensure SAP functional best practices are adhered to during Incident and Problem investigation and resolution
- Assist end-users in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise.
- Ensure support of Major Incident Management (On-call) and ensure timely resolution of Major Incidents
- Excellent customer focus and proven ability to deliver services within customer expectations.
- At least 1 full life cycle implementations.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP production support experience.
- Production support experience in the information systems department with comparable systems.
Location – Bangalore
(Primary Skillset is EHS)
If interested send resume: email@example.com